Keith Lee had some fun at the expense of Pat McAfee.
As seen on this week’s episode of WWE NXT in Orlando, Florida at the Capitol Wrestling Center on the USA Network, McAfee helped Oney Lorcan and Danny Burch defeat Tyler Breeze and Fandango to become the new WWE NXT Tag Team Champions.
After the show, Lee noted that he thought McAfee was another RETRIBUTION member before unmasking.
I thought I spotted a Slapjack on @WWENXT for a moment there! It was just Pat though. Ahh well.
— Massive Lee (@RealKeithLee) October 22, 2020
— WWE (@WWE) October 22, 2020
- Night of 11 aces: Bieber-Giolito doesn’t disappoint; Snell falls apart
- Contreras lets bat talk against Brewers after HBP
- Andrade’s First Post-WWE Appearance Revealed – Details
- Taz Upset With WWE’s Snub Of Him After 24th Anniversary Of ECW Barely Legal Tweet
- Maple Leafs’ Rittich impresses under challenging circumstances
- Flames’ Lucic turns back clock with complete performance in 1,000th game
- NFL Draft Safety Rankings 2021: From The College Perspective
- Representing Finland in CFL would be ‘a dream come true’ for Mulumba
- Duffy latest Cub to hit COVID related injured list
- Cleveland’s Chang shows racist msgs. after error