Karen Q took to Twitter on Friday night, providing an update on her injury and recovery. As we reported last year here on eWn, she suffered a broken leg in July of 2019. “Q” said,
“After 14 months, I did a flip today for the first time since my leg broke. It felt amazing!!! #karenqcomeback.”
After 14 months, I did a flip today for the first time since my leg broke. It felt amazing!!! #karenqcomeback
— Karen Q (@karenmeee) October 2, 2020
WWE posted the following video, showing some highlights from the Otis vs. John Morrison match from Friday night’s SmackDown broadcast:
- Max Caster Disses Opponents in Revolution ‘Ladder Match’ Music Video
- Applying Pressure: Argos changing defensive identity with FA moves
- Quartararo and Yamaha top final day of first Qatar MotoGP test
- ‘Foolhardy’ to ignore Alpine, Ferrari threat – Aston Martin
- World Championship Match Announced For ROH 19th Anniversary Show
- Jets Mailbag: Should Winnipeg sell high on Paul Stastny?
- Which CFL records could live forever?
- Flames start hot, burn out vs. Oilers as new coach Sutter watches from afar
- Oilers fought, scored their way out of slump in comeback win vs. Flames
- Miller plays finest game to drive Canucks’ comeback win over Maple Leafs