Former NXT Cruiserweight Champion Jordan Devlin returned to WWE programming this week. He appeared on today’s episode of NXT UK in a video package. He had his Cruiserweight championship and proclaimed that he’s still the rightful champion.
Devlin has been off WWE programming due to the COVID-19 pandemic and travel restrictions, along with NXT UK going on hiatus until their recent return to action. As a result, Devlin was later stripped of the title, and WWE held a tournament to crown a new Cruiserweight champion. It was initially billed as an “interim” title before that label was dropped. Santos Escobar won the tournament and became the new champion.
During the NXT UK broadcast, Jordan Devlin stated, “This is the one real Cruiserweight Championship of the World!”
You can check out Devlin’s posts from Twitter below.
“THIS is the one REAL Cruiserweight Championship of the World!” – @Jordan_Devlin1
— NXT UK (@NXTUK) October 15, 2020
- Virginia vs Miami Prediction, Game Preview
- Umpire explains wild play in 9th in Cards-Cubs
- Matthew Tkachuk hopes to return to top form for Flames
- Big E. Comments On Competition Forcing WWE To Step Up Their Game, More
- Jeff Jarrett Comments On TNA Wrestling Going Head-To-Head With WWE RAW, More
- Think, Know, Believe After Week 4: College Football Daily Cavalcade
- Start vs. Sit: Building around a solid running game
- Try These 7 Essential Tips To Run A Smarter Marathon
- Morgan Rielly condemns Denyskin’s racist taunt: ‘There has to be action’
- With AL Central crown in hand, the real challenge begins for Tony La Russa and the White Sox