Former NXT Cruiserweight Champion Jordan Devlin returned to WWE programming this week. He appeared on today’s episode of NXT UK in a video package. He had his Cruiserweight championship and proclaimed that he’s still the rightful champion.
Devlin has been off WWE programming due to the COVID-19 pandemic and travel restrictions, along with NXT UK going on hiatus until their recent return to action. As a result, Devlin was later stripped of the title, and WWE held a tournament to crown a new Cruiserweight champion. It was initially billed as an “interim” title before that label was dropped. Santos Escobar won the tournament and became the new champion.
During the NXT UK broadcast, Jordan Devlin stated, “This is the one real Cruiserweight Championship of the World!”
You can check out Devlin’s posts from Twitter below.
“THIS is the one REAL Cruiserweight Championship of the World!” – @Jordan_Devlin1
— NXT UK (@NXTUK) October 15, 2020
- The best men’s college basketball player for every jersey number this season
- San Diego State vs Utah State Prediction, Game Preview
- Nevada vs UNLV Prediction, Game Preview
- Tony La Russa joins a long list of coaches who’ve done reunion tours
- Why the Tony La Russa hiring will or won’t work and what those across MLB are saying
- Damian Priest Reacts To Title Loss, Triple H Praises Halloween Havoc, More
- PHOTO: Braun Strowman Shows His Crazy Body Transformation
- Russell’s coach self-isolating after showing Covid-19 symptoms
- UCF vs Houston Prediction, Game Preview
- Temple vs Tulane Prediction, Game Preview