In a recent interview with New Japan Pro Wrestling, current IWGP United States Heavyweight Champion Jon Moxley discussed his status with the company.
Here is what he had to say:
“I made my intentions clear at Wrestle Kingdom, I’m still, all this craziness in the world aside in the last ten months, I’m still very much a part of New Japan Pro Wrestling and will continue to be for as long as I damn well please and as much as I damn well please.
There ain’t anything that’s going to change that, there ain’t anybody that decides that aside from me. I’m still a part of New Japan and you’re going to have to beat me in the ring and your stupid briefcase, walking around, looking like an idiot. The briefcase is very 10 years ago, I don’t know why we’re still doing that, it’s an embarrassment. Belts, shiny gold bets, that’s all that matters.”
- Ohtani (fatigue) has Tuesday start pushed back
- Big collision sends Dozier to IL; Abreu day-to-day
- Cesaro Reveals Why His Pairing With Paul Heyman Didn’t Work, More
- PHOTO: Becky Lynch Is Back In The Gym Training
- Grosjean claims maiden IndyCar pole at Indy GP
- Argos announce 2021 coaching staff
- Predicting Round 1 of the 2021 Stanley Cup Playoffs
- Newgarden leads VeeKay in second IndyCar practice session
- UNLV Rebels: CFN College Football Preview 2021
- Stanley Cup Playoffs betting guide: Odds, picks, props and more