AEW star John Silver recently did an interview with Joey Karni on The Angle Podcast to talk about a wide range of topics.
During it, he recalled his time as an extra in WWE.
“It’s not a good feeling even though you’re happy to do it,” Silver admitted. “There are plenty of people who are nice, but there’s also plenty that won’t even look at you like you better not even go near them. Like don’t contact them or they’ll bury you. It’s a little too much. In AEW, I like when people come up to me and say who they are and introduce themselves. You’re walking on eggshells constantly in WWE, and it’s really not a fun thing to do besides eat their catering. Doing extra work was awful there.”
H/T to Wrestling Inc
- Ohtani (fatigue) has Tuesday start pushed back
- Big collision sends Dozier to IL; Abreu day-to-day
- Cesaro Reveals Why His Pairing With Paul Heyman Didn’t Work, More
- PHOTO: Becky Lynch Is Back In The Gym Training
- Grosjean claims maiden IndyCar pole at Indy GP
- Argos announce 2021 coaching staff
- Predicting Round 1 of the 2021 Stanley Cup Playoffs
- Newgarden leads VeeKay in second IndyCar practice session
- UNLV Rebels: CFN College Football Preview 2021
- Stanley Cup Playoffs betting guide: Odds, picks, props and more