In a report provided by HeelByNature.com, Joey Ryan has reportedly filed a multi-million dollar lawsuit against three women who alleged during the #SpeakingOut movement that he sexually assaulted them.
The report indicates that Ryan filed the lawsuit on Sept. 24th in the United States District and Central Court, with the filing claiming that the allegations against him were false and that it has resulted in damages to his reputation.
Joey Ryan claimed he lost up to $20,000 in monthly income from previous sources of revenue, which included bookings for live events, merchandise sales, and earnings from Patreon, Twitch, and Cameo.
Joey Ryan’s filing specified he lost around 11,000 followers on his Twitter account, getting around an average of 1,000 regular followers per month as he was before the allegations. His loss of followers on Instagram is also mentioned with similar numbers.
He also included revenue loss in the amount of $1,500 per month from distribution and streaming services and $2,000 per month in event income pertaining to Bar Wrestling, in addition to thousands of dollars lost from the combined social media accounts. Additionally, Ryan says he’s lost $8,000 to $10,000 per month in performance bookings revenue.
Ryan is reportedly seeking resolution on the matter, which would include payment for both economic and non-economic damages. The filing claims he wants $200,000 in economic damages as to each of the defendants or the amount lost as a result of the defendant’s conduct multiplied by the months from June 21, 2020 to the date of the award of economic damages.
Ryan is also seeking $5,000,000 as to each of the defendants in non-economic damages. His legal team have also filed for an injunction on the defendants from making and publishing the defamatory statements, in addition to ordering the defendants to retract the defamatory statements and delete the previous defamatory statements.
- GM: Quiet offseason reflects stage of M’s rebuild
- 31 Thoughts: Why Avalanche traded Ian Cole to Minnesota
- Report – WWE Signs Former EVOLVE Tag-Team Champion
- The Official Trailer For Pat Patterson’s Upcoming Documentary
- Marko advised Vettel to take a sabbatical prior to Aston Martin deal
- Babcock Bombs as Former Leafs Coach Tries to Clarify Marner Drama
- D’Station Racing enters WEC with TF Sport partnership
- Top 3 Penguins Trades Under Jim Rutherford
- NFL Playoffs Expert Picks, Predictions: Conference Championships
- Cauz’s Uniform Vault: Winnipeg Blue Bombers