Jey Uso did an interview with Alex McCarthy of TalkSport to promote his match against Universal Champion Roman Reigns at Clash of Champions.
Here are some of the highlights:
On Facing Reigns:
“It feels good, uce. It feels real good. Every week that keeps passing on, it’s soaking in and I’m starting to embrace it. When it first happened, I was kind of doubting myself. Like, I am a tag team guy, what am I doing in here? But I won the fatal four-way and the momentum is just coming, uce. The interviews are coming, the love is coming – my confidence is at 100 right now.
I’m about to go out there and take full advantage of this. I know there’s a lot of haters saying ‘uce ain’t gonna win’ – hey, whatever. I’m a damn sure give it my best shot and it’s going to be something to see. It’s gonna be a hard-hitting, Uso backyard match just like when we were kids. Except we got 300lbs more behind us now [laughs].”
On a possible Samoan faction:
“The Bloodline will come on and off. That will always be there. But imagine us running that thing full-blown – and I would love to be heel – a heel faction. Hell yeah, bro! I wanna see some Samoan Swat Team 2.0 type of things, man. It’s written by itself, right?”
- Booker T Comments On Daniel Bryan & CM Punk Signing With AEW, Nash/Hall
- VIDEO: Watch This Week’s Episode Of AEW Dark
- Lions release DE Chris Casher
- Hughes to replace injured Frederick in Hungary at Carlin in FIA F3
- Lions’ o-line working to let Reilly, offence thrive
- Can Red Light Therapy Be the Recovery Tool You Need?
- Texas and Oklahoma Make Formal Request To SEC. This Will Be Fun: Daily Cavalcade
- Video: How do teams develop a Formula 1 car?
- Red Bull officially requests review of Hamilton’s Silverstone penalty
- Yankees deal 2 prospects for Pirates RHP Holmes