Jeff Hardy took to Twitter on Saturday, looking back at the TNA Bound for Glory pay-per-view event that took place ten years ago to the day. In the main event, Jeff Hardy defeated Mr. Anderson and Kurt Angle to become the new TNA World Champion. Hardy said,
“Wow!10 years ago today…I became the Antichrist of pro wrestling!! I am so blessed 2 B here!”
Wow!10 years ago today…I became the Antichrist of pro wrestling!?!I am so blessed 2 B here!❤️! pic.twitter.com/u796u0Sfs9
— #BrotherNero DELETED (@JEFFHARDYBRAND) October 10, 2020
At the Glory Pro Wrestling event earlier today, WARHORSE successfully defended his IWTV Championship against Zachary Wentz. Following the match, there was no belt to be seen.
The belt was stolen while he was wrestling in the ring and it wound up being for sale for $800 on Craigslist. Fellow wrestler Dan the Dad posted the following screenshot:
— Dan the Dad © playedbyjulian.com (@ThanksDanTheDad) October 11, 2020
- MLB Power Rankings: Who passed the Dodgers for our No. 1 spot?
- PHOTO: WWE Releases Special Poster For Top WrestleMania Backlash Match
- Steve Austin Gives His Thoughts On Triple H
- Sportsnet announces Stanley Cup Playoffs first round broadcast schedule
- Johnny Bananas Offers His ‘Celebrity Sleepover’ Nutrition Tips
- Joey Logano’s crew chief suspended after Goodyear 400
- Stanley Cup Playoffs Power Rankings: Contender or pretender?
- Ferguson: When draft classes collide
- Mercedes: Hamilton would’ve passed Verstappen without second pit stop
- ‘He’s so fun to watch’: Yankees’ Cole shows he’s an ace for the ages