As we reported earlier today here on eWn, there were some rumors that Nick Jackson had suffered a leg injury on Wednesday night’s New Year’s Smash (night one) episode of AEW Dynamite. The injury looked to occur when Jack Evans came down hard on Jackson’s knees after hitting him with a 630 Splash. Following the spot, Jackson favored his leg for the rest of the match.
According to Wrestling Observer Live, Jackson’s injury is just a leg contusion and not an actual break. He is not expected to miss any in-ring time.
- Guardians’ Ramírez injured, Francona out Friday
- Mets’ Scherzer out 6-8 weeks with oblique strain
- Oilers’ playoff hopes hinge on Mike Smith finding his game after Game 1 stinker
- As Matthew’s biggest supporter, Brady Tkachuk is stealing the show in Calgary
- Sato on top again in busy Thursday Indy 500 practice
- Edge Teases Paige Possibly Joining ‘The Judgment Day’ Faction
- Paul Wight Doesn’t Recall Actor Kieran Culkin Throwing A Beer At Him
- Racing Tips: Andrew Mount’s Friday Picks – May 20th
- Frankie Dettori Booked Rides Today | Back This 42/1 Goodwood Treble on Friday
- Adams learning on all sides of the game with Argos