News broke on Monday that Netflix opted to cancel the hit series GLOW, shuttering the previously planned fourth season.
Impact Wrestling star Taya Valkyrie has revealed that she was actually cast in the show last February for Season 4.
“To say I’m disappointed would be an understatement. This past February I was cast on GLOW S4. This was finally my chance to be seen as an actress, to work with some of the most talented women behind and in front of the camera. I’m heartbroken that the work we did will never be seen and that we didn’t get to finish what had been started. Thank you to everyone that was so nice to me and supportive on set. I guess I’ll just have to wait a little longer to meet ya Hollywood.”
— Wera Loca (@TheTayaValkyrie) October 5, 2020
- Sources: Mariners calling up touted RHP Gilbert
- Boone: Yanks have 7 COVID positives on staff
- Maria Kanellis Gives High Praise To Quinn McKay, Talks LuFisto Coming To ROH
- WWE NXT Viewership For 5/11/21
- Syracuse Orange: CFN College Football Preview 2021
- O’Leary: TSN’s Duane Forde w/ some East-West context
- Canucks taking risk with Green despite steering ship through turbulent year
- Pirelli concludes 18-inch tyre test from Barcelona
- Tre Ford, Adam Machart lead 2021 East-West Bowl roster recognitions
- Sabres GM addresses Eichel injury, says captain hasn’t requested trade