News broke on Monday that Netflix opted to cancel the hit series GLOW, shuttering the previously planned fourth season.
Impact Wrestling star Taya Valkyrie has revealed that she was actually cast in the show last February for Season 4.
“To say I’m disappointed would be an understatement. This past February I was cast on GLOW S4. This was finally my chance to be seen as an actress, to work with some of the most talented women behind and in front of the camera. I’m heartbroken that the work we did will never be seen and that we didn’t get to finish what had been started. Thank you to everyone that was so nice to me and supportive on set. I guess I’ll just have to wait a little longer to meet ya Hollywood.”
— Wera Loca (@TheTayaValkyrie) October 5, 2020
- Stephanie McMahon Believes Sasha Banks Working On The Mandalorian Gave Her More Confidence
- Arn Anderson Opens Up On His COVID-19 Battle
- Hockey world celebrates Wayne Gretzky’s 60th birthday
- Reports: Cleveland, 2B Hernández agree to deal
- Oilers’ Ennis clears, Hurricanes’ Bracco on unconditional waivers
- Lapierre, Vaxiviere complete Alpine LMP1 line-up
- Acura announces 2023 LMDh IMSA programme
- Will anyone actually get in? Everything you need to know on Baseball Hall of Fame election day
- New Challenges: Lions, Rigmaiden scouting in virtual world
- Coaches Poll All-Time College Football Rankings: 2010 To 2019