News broke on Monday that Netflix opted to cancel the hit series GLOW, shuttering the previously planned fourth season.
Impact Wrestling star Taya Valkyrie has revealed that she was actually cast in the show last February for Season 4.
“To say I’m disappointed would be an understatement. This past February I was cast on GLOW S4. This was finally my chance to be seen as an actress, to work with some of the most talented women behind and in front of the camera. I’m heartbroken that the work we did will never be seen and that we didn’t get to finish what had been started. Thank you to everyone that was so nice to me and supportive on set. I guess I’ll just have to wait a little longer to meet ya Hollywood.”
— Wera Loca (@TheTayaValkyrie) October 5, 2020
- Passan: Game 3 win proof Walker Buehler is baseball’s reigning October ace
- IMSA sets LMP3 driver line-up rules ahead of 2021 debut
- Bottas completes practice sweep as Gasly impresses
- Adrian raves about Liverpool teammate Fabinho
- Green Bay Packers vs Houston Texans Prediction, Game Preview
- Seattle Seahawks vs Arizona Cardinals Prediction, Game Preview
- Bucs DT knew of deal before playing with Jets
- Big weekend for Juventus and AC Milan in Serie A title race
- Bucs adding Antonio Brown all about maximizing Tom Brady’s window
- Bayley Claims Advertisement For Her Match With Sasha Is “False Advertisement”