Impact Wrestling sent out the following press release today, announcing an online virtual fanfest for next month’s Hard to Kill pay-per-view event. You can check out the full presser below:
Ring in 2021 with the Hard To Kill CELL-ebration!
IMPACT Wrestling presents its second virtual fanfest, The Hard To Kill CELL-ebration, on Saturday, January 16, 2021. The 2-hour event will start at 11 a.m. Eastern Time and, similar to the Slammiversary CELL-ebration this past July, the event will be an interactive, perk-filled, virtual private party, held hours before the highly-anticipated HARD TO KILL pay-per-view event kicks off at 8 p.m. ET.
The Hard To Kill CELL-ebration will be held on Zoom and give fans the opportunity to ask questions directly of some of their favorite IMPACT stars. Fans around the world can interact from the comfort of their mobile device or computer – and you can personally ask questions of the participating IMPACT stars.
Fans around the world can participate in the Hard To Kill CELL-ebration, though registration is very limited. Registration is now open!
When & where:
Saturday, January 16 at 11am ET
The event will be held on Zoom. A link to join will be emailed to you upon completed registration
Talent scheduled to appear:
The Good Brothers (Karl Anderson and Doc Gallows)
Motor City Machine Guns (Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley)
Tasha Steelz & Kiera Hogan
Participating fans will receive numerous perks, such as:
The official Hard To Kill t-shirt
A $25 gift certificate to ShopIMPACT.com
Randomly autographed swatches of the match-used ring canvas from BOUND FOR GLORY, held Oct. 24 in Nashville
Exclusive IMPACT Wrestling social media profile picture frames
- Verstappen leads Mercedes pair in Hungarian GP FP1
- Netflix to release new Schumacher documentary this year
- Bryce Young’s Name, Image, Likeness Deals Aren’t Enough: Daily Cavalcade
- Trade deadline tracker: Which big bats the Mets are eyeing now, plus our latest buzz
- Yankees acquire All-Star slugger Rizzo from Cubs
- Red Sox get All-Star Schwarber from Nationals
- Sources: Dodgers finalizing Scherzer, Turner deal
- Frankie Kazarian Returns To Impact Wrestling, 6-Man Tag Match Set For Next Week’s Impact
- Seth Rollins Says He Misses Brock Lesnar
- Blue Jackets sign defender Zach Werenski to six-year, $57.5M extension