According to a report from Tokyo Sports, former Pro Wrestling NOAH star Hideki Suzuki was spotted at the International terminal of the Hadena Airport in Tokyo, Japan. He had a one-way ticket to the United States and there is speculation that he’s headed to WWE.
Suzuki worked as a guest coach at the WWE Performance Center last year. As of this writing, he’s not signed to any company.
- Tony Khan Says AEW’s New Signing Is One Of His All-Time Favorite Wrestlers
- Former WWE Superstar No Way Jose Expecting His First Child
- Benning preaches more patience to already restless Canucks fanbase
- O’Leary: Canadian football loses a giant in Chris Schultz
- Darryl Sutter rides into Calgary with highest of expectations
- Top Olympia Winners Talk Social Media on ‘Femme Flex Friday’
- Insight: F1’s fallen giant outlines vision for revival
- Pirelli granted contract extension, remains sole F1 tyre supplier until 2024
- CFL teams honour and celebrate Chris Schultz
- Russell: No promises from Mercedes over 2022 F1 seat