Former MLW star Teddy Hart is spending his time in a jail located in Texas after being captured and transferred from the Richmond County Jail in Virginia.
According to a report by PWInsider that the oft-legally challenged wrestler was booked into Tarrant County Jail yesterday in Fort Worth. Teddy Hart was transferred from Richmond City Jail in Virginia to Tarrant County Jail, where he was facing charges of injuring a child/elderly/disabled person, evading arrest with a vehicle and possession of a controlled substance according to court records. As these are the same charges he was arrested for in December of 2016 and January of 2017 in Arlington County, it would seem that this jailing is due to a probation violation.
Teddy Hart had been sentenced to 10 days in prison in Richmond County Jail last month for violating a house arrest related to a previous arrest in March in Virginia. He was scheduled for a hearing today in Virginia, but that hearing was canceled and he was transferred to Texas instead.
- Wary of bans, Cora speaks to Sox about changes
- Glasnow blames MLB crackdown for UCL injury
- Western Michigan Broncos: CFN College Football Preview 2021
- WWE Congratulates Renee Paquette On The Birth Of Her Baby Girl, & More
- Suge D Wasn’t Happy With Billy Corgan Removing Him From The NWA Talent List
- Teams to face new tyre pressure checks following Baku failures
- The Waggle, Ep. 266: Path to kickoff w/ Commissioner Ambrosie
- Roughriders sign American LB Deon Lacey
- Austin Ekeler continues to ‘pound’ His Way toward NFL Elite Status
- Pirelli concludes investigation into Azerbaijan tyre failures