Former MLW star Teddy Hart is spending his time in a jail located in Texas after being captured and transferred from the Richmond County Jail in Virginia.
According to a report by PWInsider that the oft-legally challenged wrestler was booked into Tarrant County Jail yesterday in Fort Worth. Teddy Hart was transferred from Richmond City Jail in Virginia to Tarrant County Jail, where he was facing charges of injuring a child/elderly/disabled person, evading arrest with a vehicle and possession of a controlled substance according to court records. As these are the same charges he was arrested for in December of 2016 and January of 2017 in Arlington County, it would seem that this jailing is due to a probation violation.
Teddy Hart had been sentenced to 10 days in prison in Richmond County Jail last month for violating a house arrest related to a previous arrest in March in Virginia. He was scheduled for a hearing today in Virginia, but that hearing was canceled and he was transferred to Texas instead.
- How Kevin Makely got ‘Savage’ for ‘Young Rock’
- Canucks looking for spark from Virtanen and young core to progress vs. Jets
- Oilers pledge to be harder to play against in rematch vs. Maple Leafs
- Running Linked to Stronger Bones and Immune System
- Participants Announced For This Year’s NJPW New Japan Cup
- Rowe Racing commits to 2021 DTM season
- Michelin named exclusive tyre partner for DTM’s GT3 era
- Steinberg’s MMQB: Biggest surprise departures in FA
- Leclerc was ‘intimidated’ by F1 stars during early 2018 races
- Sepang Racing Yamaha MotoGP squad unveils ’21 livery for Rossi, Morbidelli