WWE NXT World Champion Finn Balor underwent surgery on Monday for the jaw fractures he suffered during a match with Kyle O’Reilly at the NXT TakeOver: 31 pay-per-view event. Balor took to Twitter today, showing a photo of himself recovering after the surgery.
— Finn Bálor (@FinnBalor) October 13, 2020
As of this writing, there is no word on how long he’ll be out of in-ring action.
- Bagnaia sure Quartararo “will be back and strong”
- Perez on top as track limits thwart Verstappen, Hamilton
- Washington vs Green Bay Prediction, Game Preview
- Mercedes ‘lost some ground’ after strong start at COTA
- Zarco tops wet Misano FP3 as Quartararo, Bagnaia to contest Q1
- Love them or hate them, the Astros are really this good
- West Virginia vs TCU Prediction, Game Preview
- San Diego State vs Air Force Prediction, Game Preview
- New Mexico vs Wyoming Prediction, Game Preview
- NC State vs Miami Prediction, Game Preview