WWE NXT World Champion Finn Balor underwent surgery on Monday for the jaw fractures he suffered during a match with Kyle O’Reilly at the NXT TakeOver: 31 pay-per-view event. Balor took to Twitter today, showing a photo of himself recovering after the surgery.
— Finn Bálor (@FinnBalor) October 13, 2020
As of this writing, there is no word on how long he’ll be out of in-ring action.
- Philadelphia Eagles vs Dallas Cowboys Prediction, Game Preview
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs New York Giants Prediction, Game Preview
- Verstappen never found rhythm during ‘very tricky’ qualifying
- Hamilton: Fastest Q3 lap at Imola was pretty poor
- Landry: Taking a trip to CFL Town on Halloween
- Best of Halloween: Spooks and scares from across sports world
- WWE Applies To Trademark More NXT UK Stars Ring Names
- Bobby Lashley Responds To Sami Zayn Saying Intercontinental Title Is Better Than United States Championship
- Predicted Liverpool starting line-up vs West Ham I Tv info I Live stream
- The New York Islanders’ Dynasty-era Softball Team