WWE NXT World Champion Finn Balor underwent surgery on Monday for the jaw fractures he suffered during a match with Kyle O’Reilly at the NXT TakeOver: 31 pay-per-view event. Balor took to Twitter today, showing a photo of himself recovering after the surgery.
— Finn Bálor (@FinnBalor) October 13, 2020
As of this writing, there is no word on how long he’ll be out of in-ring action.
- MLB Power Rankings: Who passed the Dodgers for our No. 1 spot?
- PHOTO: WWE Releases Special Poster For Top WrestleMania Backlash Match
- Steve Austin Gives His Thoughts On Triple H
- Sportsnet announces Stanley Cup Playoffs first round broadcast schedule
- Johnny Bananas Offers His ‘Celebrity Sleepover’ Nutrition Tips
- Joey Logano’s crew chief suspended after Goodyear 400
- Stanley Cup Playoffs Power Rankings: Contender or pretender?
- Ferguson: When draft classes collide
- Mercedes: Hamilton would’ve passed Verstappen without second pit stop
- ‘He’s so fun to watch’: Yankees’ Cole shows he’s an ace for the ages