It was announced during this week’s episode of WWE NXT 2.0 that we’ll see KUSHIDA vs. Roderick Strong for the NXT Cruiserweight Championship on next week’s broadcast.
As many of you know by now, KUSHIDA was originally set to defend his title against Strong last month but he tested positive for COVID-19 and obviously wasn’t cleared to compete.
You can check out some highlights from the WWE NXT 2.0 segment below:
“YOU TALK TOO MUCH!”
— WWE NXT (@WWENXT) September 15, 2021
I’ve been attending the wedding.
— KUSHIDA (@KUSHIDA_0904) September 15, 2021
- Virginia vs Miami Prediction, Game Preview
- Umpire explains wild play in 9th in Cards-Cubs
- Matthew Tkachuk hopes to return to top form for Flames
- Big E. Comments On Competition Forcing WWE To Step Up Their Game, More
- Jeff Jarrett Comments On TNA Wrestling Going Head-To-Head With WWE RAW, More
- Think, Know, Believe After Week 4: College Football Daily Cavalcade
- Start vs. Sit: Building around a solid running game
- Try These 7 Essential Tips To Run A Smarter Marathon
- Morgan Rielly condemns Denyskin’s racist taunt: ‘There has to be action’
- With AL Central crown in hand, the real challenge begins for Tony La Russa and the White Sox