During a recent interview with App.com, Cody Rhodes commented on AEW possibly doing a dual-branded show with another company, and more. He said,
“I think you’ll never see a full-scale, like, joint-promoted show. We have too much pride in our individual brand. But in terms of the relationships, we’re never closing the doors and we’re never going to pull up the bridges. I laughed when I heard people talking about a working relationship with New Japan because clearly it already exists — Jon Moxley has been on New Japan, Chris Jericho has been on New Japan. It already exists, the working relationship. The NWA[‘s] Billy (Corgan) and Tony Khan are in contact, Thunder Rosa’s the prime example of that … I loved seeing Tanahashi on TV last week. He’s somebody I really wanted to get in the ring with one time as far as singles and never got the opportunity — and who knows? That might be something that can happen in the future. But our doors are open, our bridges are down.”
- Max Caster Disses Opponents in Revolution ‘Ladder Match’ Music Video
- Applying Pressure: Argos changing defensive identity with FA moves
- Quartararo and Yamaha top final day of first Qatar MotoGP test
- ‘Foolhardy’ to ignore Alpine, Ferrari threat – Aston Martin
- World Championship Match Announced For ROH 19th Anniversary Show
- Jets Mailbag: Should Winnipeg sell high on Paul Stastny?
- Which CFL records could live forever?
- Flames start hot, burn out vs. Oilers as new coach Sutter watches from afar
- Oilers fought, scored their way out of slump in comeback win vs. Flames
- Miller plays finest game to drive Canucks’ comeback win over Maple Leafs