As indicated on AEW Dynamite this past Wednesday, Chris Jericho was shown with an injured help, heavily bandaged and wrapped up following the effects from being tossed off the top of the cage during the Blood & Guts match two weeks ago. Jericho has indeed suffered a legitimate elbow fracture.
While appearing with the rest of The Inner Circle on Dynamite, the challenge was thrown out for both The Inner Circle and The Pinnacle to face each other in a Stadium Stampede match at Double or Nothing. The challenge has yet to be accepted, most likely due to Jericho’s injury and whether or not he would be able to participate in the match.
If the two teams do meet at Double or Nothing, the stipulation is if The Inner Circle lose they must disband forever.
- Braun Strowman Defends Raquel Gonzalez After Disrespectful Fan Comment
- Triple H Discusses The Current State Of WWE NXT
- How HEROS is changing hockey culture one child at a time
- Steinberg’s MMQB: Biggest FA departures in the East
- Burn Serious Calories Outdoors with These 5 Fun Summer Activities
- W Series to be shown in 175 markets as it strikes new broadcast deals
- Rosenqvist focused on recovery after ‘most violent’ crash of career
- Suzuki-Pacioretty trade headlines unlikely Canadiens-Golden Knights series
- Ericsson, after eight years, revels in winning feeling
- North Carolina Tar Heels: CFN College Football Preview 2021