New Japan Pro Wrestling issued the following statement this morning, announcing that NJPW President Harold Meij is resigning from the company and will be replaced by Takami Ohbari:
At a meeting of New Japan Pro-Wrestling’s parent company Bushiroad’s board of directors today September 29, 2020, a change was announced in NJPW’s directorship. This change will take effect at the beginning of NJPW’s 50th year of trading on October 23rd.
New NJPW President/CEO (as of October 23)
Takami Ohbari (current NJPW of America CEO)
We will provide further updates on this developing story later this morning here on eWrestlingNews.com.
- The best men’s college basketball player for every jersey number this season
- Tony La Russa joins a long list of coaches who’ve done reunion tours
- Why the Tony La Russa hiring will or won’t work and what those across MLB are saying
- Damian Priest Reacts To Title Loss, Triple H Praises Halloween Havoc, More
- PHOTO: Braun Strowman Shows His Crazy Body Transformation
- Russell’s coach self-isolating after showing Covid-19 symptoms
- UCF vs Houston Prediction, Game Preview
- Temple vs Tulane Prediction, Game Preview
- Coyotes renounce rights to prospect Mitchell Miller
- NBA2K21 to include more WNBA-focused game modes