It was reported earlier this week that Braun Strowman is charging a five-figure booking fee for appearances. It was added that should a promoter still be interested in booking him then he would consider the booking.
Strowman took to Twitter to react to the report by stating the following on Twitter:
“Let me just get this FYI out. I have not spoken to anyone about bookings. But if you wanna talk business the email to my agent is in my bio. Thank for any confusion you may be reading online.”
Let me just get this FYI out. I have not spoken to anyone about bookings. But if you wanna talk business the email to my agent is in my bio. Thank for any confusion you may be reading online.
— Adam Scherr (@BraunStrowman) June 10, 2021
He was released by WWE last week alongside other stars. He’s under a standard 90-day non-compete clause with WWE that expires on August 31st.
- Braun Strowman Defends Raquel Gonzalez After Disrespectful Fan Comment
- Triple H Discusses The Current State Of WWE NXT
- Betting Bullets: Online sportsbook launches from Nationals Park
- How HEROS is changing hockey culture one child at a time
- Steinberg’s MMQB: Biggest FA departures in the East
- Burn Serious Calories Outdoors with These 5 Fun Summer Activities
- W Series to be shown in 175 markets as it strikes new broadcast deals
- Rosenqvist focused on recovery after ‘most violent’ crash of career
- Suzuki-Pacioretty trade headlines unlikely Canadiens-Golden Knights series
- Ericsson, after eight years, revels in winning feeling