Bobby Fish spoke with Scott Fishman of Wrestling Inc for a new interview.
During the interview, Fish was asked what he thought of the first year of NXT on the USA Network. Here is what he had to say:
“I think USA Network trusted us. They knew the product was something people wanted to see,” he said. “They brought us aboard. I feel like for the first year all the way around. It has to be a success.
“I think it’s very much its own sort of thing. I think we have a unique style. I think we are different. I think that what makes us different is also what makes us so appealing. I think we all take pride in continuing to put out the product we have from the beginning and deliver to USA what they wanted and come for.”
- Live: Watch Aston Martin unveil its 2021 F1 car
- Technical Insight: A complete analysis of the launch-spec Mercedes W12
- The Rock Calls Vince McMahon A Father Figure, Praises Randy Savage
- Ducharme’s fingerprints all over Canadiens’ skid-snapping win vs. Senators
- The Wrestling World Reacts To Bobby Lashley’s WWE Championship Victory
- Report – WWE NXT Moving To Tuesday Nights On 4/13
- Rapper Bow Wow & T-BAR Continue Their Twitter Feud, Big E. & Liv Morgan React
- 31 Thoughts: Why NHL is exploring the NBA Top Shot trend
- How salary-cap unicorns Thornton, Spezza have revitalized Leafs’ depth
- Cauz: Discovering football gems while re-watching the 1954 Grey Cup