Bobby Fish spoke with Scott Fishman of Wrestling Inc for a new interview.
During the interview, Fish was asked what he thought of the first year of NXT on the USA Network. Here is what he had to say:
“I think USA Network trusted us. They knew the product was something people wanted to see,” he said. “They brought us aboard. I feel like for the first year all the way around. It has to be a success.
“I think it’s very much its own sort of thing. I think we have a unique style. I think we are different. I think that what makes us different is also what makes us so appealing. I think we all take pride in continuing to put out the product we have from the beginning and deliver to USA what they wanted and come for.”
- Report: Phillies lost $145M during ’20 season
- Watch Buccaneers vs. Chiefs: How to live stream, TV channel, start time for Sunday’s NFL game
- Roman Reigns Says Kevin Owens Has His Attention, Owens Says He’s “The Guy”
- News On Total Bellas, Miz & Mrs., New Indie Content Added To WWE Network
- Jimmie Johnson receives Bill France Award of Excellence
- Los Angeles Chargers vs Buffalo Bills Prediction, Game Preview
- NASCAR Hall of Fame member Ken Squier continues COVID-19 battle
- Las Vegas Raiders vs Atlanta Falcons Prediction, Game Preview
- Prospects News & Rumors: Holtz, McBain & Hallum
- Burnham: ‘It takes a lot of strength to shrug off discrimination’