2021 Women’s Royal Rumble winner Bianca Belair was interviewed by Sportskeeda where she discussed lifting and carrying Otis over her shoulders during the obstacle course segment on last Friday’s edition of SmackDown.
On the moment when she lifted Otis on her shoulders: “I’m thinking Otis is very solid and I’m strong. I call myself the strongest. I tell everyone all the time that I’m the strongest. So at this point, I have to show everybody. So, I know that I’m strong. But I know that my adrenaline had a lot to do with being able to pick up Otis as well.”
On the moment being necessary for her: “I think that was a very, very fun moment. I think that was a very important moment to show on TV and show it to the WWE Universe that me being strong is not something that I say. I actually am strong. If I say something I mean it. If I say I’m going to do something, I’m gonna do it. I want to build the reputation that when I say I’m going to do something, everyone knows to take me serious because I know that, it’s going to happen.”
- Colorado Avalanche clinch Presidents’ Trophy, West Division title
- Chris Jericho Injured During Blood & Guts Match, Status For AEW’s Double or Nothing
- The Updated Card For Impact Wrestling’s Under Siege PPV Event
- Pac-12 Expansion: What Schools Should The Conference Target?
- Landry: Anti-rouge? Maybe you’ve missed the point
- Brawn expects field to spread under new 2022 regulations
- Argos land three 2021 picks, one from 2020 class
- Kentucky Wildcats: CFN College Football Preview 2021
- MLB Power Rankings: Who passed the Dodgers for our No. 1 spot?
- PHOTO: WWE Releases Special Poster For Top WrestleMania Backlash Match