The staff here at eWN are saddened to report the unfortunate passing of “Beautiful” Bobby Eaton at age 62. You can view the official announcement via Eaton’s sister below:
“I never wanted to have to post this, but my Little Brother Beautiful Bobby Eaton passed away last night. When i find out all the details i will post them. Bobby was the kindest, loving person you would ever meet.
I loved him so much and going to miss him. Please say a prayer for my Neice Taryn she found him. And she just lost her Mom a little over a Month ago.”
Eaton was widely known for his time being managed by Jim Cornette as one-half of The Midnight Express with with Dennis Condrey and later on with Stan Lane.
The staff here at eWN would like to send our condolences to the friends, family, and loved ones of “Beautiful” Bobby Eaton.
- Virginia vs Miami Prediction, Game Preview
- Umpire explains wild play in 9th in Cards-Cubs
- Matthew Tkachuk hopes to return to top form for Flames
- Big E. Comments On Competition Forcing WWE To Step Up Their Game, More
- Jeff Jarrett Comments On TNA Wrestling Going Head-To-Head With WWE RAW, More
- Think, Know, Believe After Week 4: College Football Daily Cavalcade
- Start vs. Sit: Building around a solid running game
- Try These 7 Essential Tips To Run A Smarter Marathon
- Morgan Rielly condemns Denyskin’s racist taunt: ‘There has to be action’
- With AL Central crown in hand, the real challenge begins for Tony La Russa and the White Sox