While doing an interview on the PWI podcast, SmackDown Women’s Champion Bayley spoke about her decision to turn heel.
Here is what she had to say:
“Yes, for sure. Everyone second-guessed things, especially for me because I was doing that Bayley character for 7 years and it brought me so much success. It brought me championships and brought me to the WWE, but it was not something I wanted to do forever. I want to experience everything in my career. I want to ride the wave and do all sorts of things. I knew I couldn’t do it being that one character. Honestly, once I had the company’s blessing and Vince’s blessing, I knew I had to make it work. I had to make it work because it was my decision. If I failed then I failed myself and I failed the company. I definitely think people not believing in me helps because you love to prove people wrong. It helps on screen as well because then I’m not doing it for them, I’m doing it for me.”
H/T to WrestlingNews.co
- Alfa Romeo sets launch date for 2021 F1 challenger
- George Springer gets paid, but will it pay off for the Blue Jays?
- AFC Championship: Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs Prediction, Game Preview
- As Jets build foundation, comeback win over Senators an important step
- WWE To Announce The Women’s Dusty Rhodes Tag-Team Classic Brackets On ‘The Bump’
- Source: Angels reach deal with LHP Quintana
- NFC Championship: Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers Prediction, Game Preview
- Private Party Become The #1 Contenders For The Impact Wrestling Tag-Team Championships
- GM: Quiet offseason reflects stage of M’s rebuild
- 31 Thoughts: Why Avalanche traded Ian Cole to Minnesota