Batista was tweeting about US President Donald Trump returning to the White House after going to the hospital as he tested positive for COVID-19.
Batista mentioned in a response to a fan that because he deals with asthma, he would hide inhalers under the ring while wrestling.
I hid inhalers under the ring and with people working around the ring. I’m not kidding. The cold venues were my nightmare. https://t.co/kpAPQ9EKpz
— Shadow Person Dave Bautista (@DaveBautista) October 6, 2020
- Sun Belt Predictions, Schedule, Game Previews, Lines, TV: Week 9
- 10 Best College Football Predictions Against The Spread: Week 9 Big, Big Ten Assumptions
- Alonso set for two-day Renault test in Bahrain
- Alfa Romeo retains Raikkonen and Giovinazzi for 2021
- Mark Lawrenson predicts Aston Villa v Southampton
- Mark Lawrenson predicts Newcastle United v Everton
- Louisiana vs Texas State Prediction, Game Preview
- Appalachian State vs ULM Prediction, Game Preview
- BYU vs WKU Prediction, Game Preview
- UAB vs Louisiana Tech Prediction, Game Preview