Batista was tweeting about US President Donald Trump returning to the White House after going to the hospital as he tested positive for COVID-19.
Batista mentioned in a response to a fan that because he deals with asthma, he would hide inhalers under the ring while wrestling.
I hid inhalers under the ring and with people working around the ring. I’m not kidding. The cold venues were my nightmare. https://t.co/kpAPQ9EKpz
— Shadow Person Dave Bautista (@DaveBautista) October 6, 2020
- Davies, three others combine to no-hit Dodgers
- Kiermaier ends no-hit bid after BoSox pull Pivetta
- Arizona Wildcats: CFN College Football Preview 2021
- Canadiens fans erupt after Montreal clinches spot in Stanley Cup Final
- Impact Wrestling News – Tommy Dreamer’s New On-Screen Role, Purrazzo vs. Susan
- Violent By Design Retain Impact Tag Titles & More (Highlights)
- Canadiens advance to Stanley Cup Final after defeating Golden Knights in Game 6
- REDBLACKS release six players
- Berra given first-class honor with U.S. stamp
- Indy Lights veteran Norman to make IndyCar debut in Mid-Ohio