We reported last night here on eWn that Ridge Holland suffered an injury during WWE NXT. He eventually had to be taken out of the building on a stretcher. According to PWInsider, there was great concern backstage in NXT over Holland after last night’s show.
According to the site, Holland will definitely need surgery and some are comparing the ankle injury to Sid Vicious’ infamous broken ankle from WCW in January 2001.
- Umpire: Didn’t ‘eject’ Orioles’ grounds crew
- MLB Power Rankings: Where all 30 teams stand as the top squads start to clinch
- Dovizioso confirmed at Petronas SRT for rest of 2021 and ’22, Morbidelli gets Yamaha factory deal
- Red Bull to hold Dallas F1 show run prior to US GP
- Pitt vs Western Michigan Prediction, Game Preview
- Missouri vs SE Missouri State Prediction, Game Preview
- Coastal Carolina at Buffalo Prediction, Game Preview
- Syracuse vs Albany Prediction, Game Preview
- Boston College vs Temple Prediction, Game Preview
- Mississippi State vs Memphis Prediction, Game Preview