We reported last night here on eWn that Ridge Holland suffered an injury during WWE NXT. He eventually had to be taken out of the building on a stretcher. According to PWInsider, there was great concern backstage in NXT over Holland after last night’s show.
According to the site, Holland will definitely need surgery and some are comparing the ankle injury to Sid Vicious’ infamous broken ankle from WCW in January 2001.
- GM: Quiet offseason reflects stage of M’s rebuild
- 31 Thoughts: Why Avalanche traded Ian Cole to Minnesota
- Report – WWE Signs Former EVOLVE Tag-Team Champion
- The Official Trailer For Pat Patterson’s Upcoming Documentary
- Marko advised Vettel to take a sabbatical prior to Aston Martin deal
- Babcock Bombs as Former Leafs Coach Tries to Clarify Marner Drama
- D’Station Racing enters WEC with TF Sport partnership
- Top 3 Penguins Trades Under Jim Rutherford
- NFL Playoffs Expert Picks, Predictions: Conference Championships
- Cauz’s Uniform Vault: Winnipeg Blue Bombers