We reported last night here on eWn that Ridge Holland suffered an injury during WWE NXT. He eventually had to be taken out of the building on a stretcher. According to PWInsider, there was great concern backstage in NXT over Holland after last night’s show.
According to the site, Holland will definitely need surgery and some are comparing the ankle injury to Sid Vicious’ infamous broken ankle from WCW in January 2001.
- Impact Announces Free Weekend Of Impact Plus – Details
- Former MLW Star Teddy Hart Jailed In Texas, Was Declared A Fugitive
- Sources: AB, Buccaneers reach deal on contract
- McLaughlin to race IndyCar in 2021, Team Penske to pull out of Supercars
- Saints’ Sanders, Thomas out against Panthers
- Sources: Red Sox interview Urueta for vacancy
- Kiermaier ‘surprised … upset’ at Gold Glove snub
- College Football Betting Advice, Final Thoughts: Week 8
- Daly expects an aggressive finale to the 2020 IndyCar season
- Still no certainties on 2020–21 NHL season after GM call