According to a report from the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, WWE has “virtually nothing” set in stone for WrestleMania 37. WWE is holding a pay-per-view event just twenty days before WrestleMania 37, as Fastlane has been announced for March 21. With the added pay-per-view, the final WrestleMania 37 card won’t be finalized until at least late March.
As of this writing, the top RAW championship matches are not finalized. On the SmackDown side, there are several possibilities for Universal Champion Roman Reigns. Daniel Bryan’s name has been brought up a lot in recent weeks.
While some have speculated that Shinsuke Nakamura may go on to face Roman Reigns, that doesn’t appear to be the case. As seen during a recent gauntlet match on SmackDown, Nakamura is back to being a babyface.
- Both Teams To Score Tips For Accumulators: Best BTTS Tips Today Thursday 26th May 2022
- Horse Racing Each-way Tip Of The Day | Sandown Tip On Thurs 26th May
- Yanks put slugger Stanton on IL with sore ankle
- Minimum salary, maximum impact: Bozak’s OT goal keeps Blues alive vs. Avs
- WWE RAW Commentator Jimmy Smith Comes To The Defense Of Corey Graves
- Sting Pulled From AEW Double Or Nothing Due To Injury, CM Punk/Hangman Page
- Indiana Hoosiers Preview 2022: Season Prediction, Breakdown, Key Games, Players
- Indiana Hoosiers Top 10 Players: College Football Preview 2022
- Rays’ Raley feeling for hometown after shooting
- No matter what the Flames face, Chris Sutter will do his part to help his father