According to a report from the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, El Australiano, who recently made an appearance on AEW Dark, came in on his own to work for the company. The Superstar normally competes as Australian Suicide in AAA. He is still with AAA and had been in Puerto Rico with his girlfriend Vanilla Vargas. When he showed up to AEW, he was recommended by Jack Evans and Angelico.
According to sources, Aramis nearly signed with AEW and was brought in to meet the executive and roster when they had TV tapings in Indianapolis, IN last year. Once the pandemic hit, everything was put on hold, as Mexican wrestlers weren’t allowed to fly in to the United States. The issue now is that all of the roster spots are currently filmed. AEW originally offered Aramis a five-date contract and they would have worked on a visa.
Aramis is currently working on getting his college degree.
- Both Teams To Score Tips For Accumulators: Best BTTS Tips Today Thursday 26th May 2022
- Horse Racing Each-way Tip Of The Day | Sandown Tip On Thurs 26th May
- Yanks put slugger Stanton on IL with sore ankle
- Minimum salary, maximum impact: Bozak’s OT goal keeps Blues alive vs. Avs
- WWE RAW Commentator Jimmy Smith Comes To The Defense Of Corey Graves
- Sting Pulled From AEW Double Or Nothing Due To Injury, CM Punk/Hangman Page
- Indiana Hoosiers Preview 2022: Season Prediction, Breakdown, Key Games, Players
- Indiana Hoosiers Top 10 Players: College Football Preview 2022
- Rays’ Raley feeling for hometown after shooting
- No matter what the Flames face, Chris Sutter will do his part to help his father