According to a tweet from Austin Theory, Johnny Gargano will not be able to defend his North American Championship against Kushida at Sunday’s NXT Takeover: Vengeance Day event.
Theory took to Twitter on Tuesday, saying that he had just left Gargano’s house and that “Johnny’s out of Takeover.” The official WWE NXT Twitter account retweeted his video.
As of this writing, WWE has yet to confirm that Gargano will not be working the NXT TakeOver: Vengeance Day event so it could all be an angle that will play out on this week’s NXT broadcast.
— Austin White (@austintheory1) February 10, 2021
- Colorado Avalanche clinch Presidents’ Trophy, West Division title
- Chris Jericho Injured During Blood & Guts Match, Status For AEW’s Double or Nothing
- The Updated Card For Impact Wrestling’s Under Siege PPV Event
- Pac-12 Expansion: What Schools Should The Conference Target?
- Landry: Anti-rouge? Maybe you’ve missed the point
- Brawn expects field to spread under new 2022 regulations
- Argos land three 2021 picks, one from 2020 class
- Kentucky Wildcats: CFN College Football Preview 2021
- MLB Power Rankings: Who passed the Dodgers for our No. 1 spot?
- PHOTO: WWE Releases Special Poster For Top WrestleMania Backlash Match