Damian Priest will be issuing an Open Challenge for the United States Championship on tonight’s episode of RAW. As you know, the main event of RAW will feature Bobby Lashley defending the WWE Championship against Randy Orton. There is also some talk that Big E. will be cashing in his Money in the Bank briefcase.
According to a report from Pwinsider, the word making the rounds at RAW is that Jeff Hardy will be accepting Priest’s US Title challenge tonight. Just last week, Hardy was featured in a WWE 24/7 title segment.
The original script for RAW also called for Samoa Joe to appear but there is no word on if that will still be taking place.
- WWE NXT 2.0 Group Could Be Called Up To The Main Roster Soon
- House Of Glory Returns With Featured Match – Amazing Red Vs. Will Ospreay
- Ticats add Bralon Addison to active roster
- From The Editor’s Desk: It’s time for Week 9
- Schumacher targets regular points with Haas in 2022
- Change at Mercedes for 2022 – but whose team will it be?
- White Sox P Rodon to test sore arm in Wed. start
- Giants 1B Belt has broken thumb; status unclear
- WWE RAW News – Karrion Kross Ends Jaxson Ryker’s Undefeated Streak, Priest/Sheamus
- WWE News News – Shayna Baszler Continues Her Dominance, Styles/Riddle