WWE Superstar Alexa Bliss was not happy with Reginald after he interfered in her match on Monday’s edition of RAW. During RAW Talk (on Peacock), Bliss said that he made a big mistake and needs to be placed in “timeout”.
— WWE Network (@WWENetwork) June 15, 2021
“Reginald needs to be put in timeout just like Lilly,” Bliss said. “When you do something wrong, you must be punished. Lilly did something wrong [to Shayna Baszler], and that’s why she’s in timeout.”
When asked “how Lilly was feeling” after being put in timeout, Bliss said, “To be honest, you can’t really hurt Lilly. But you know some people make mistakes.
“She never liked Shayna but she always loved Reginald due to his Cirque du Soleil background. We always found him entertaining. There are certain people she [Lilly] likes and others she doesn’t.”
— WWE (@WWE) June 15, 2021
At the conclusion of this interview, Bliss delivered a message to Shayna Baszler, her WWE Hell in a Cell opponent.
“If you thought what happened last week was bad, just wait till Hell in a Cell”.
- Yankees’ Sanchez tests positive for COVID-19
- Astros pitching legend J.R. Richard dies at 71
- How Valentino Rossi made MotoGP his own
- Early Betting Odds For CM Punk’s First AEW Opponent
- Kay Lee Ray Spotted At The WWE Performance Center, Harry Smith/WWE Update
- Aston Martin has ‘significant new evidence’ in Vettel DSQ appeal
- Top 5 Energy-Boosting Suggestions for Avoiding the Midday Crash
- Ferguson: A challenge for each QB in Week 1
- CFL.ca Game Notes: A look at Week 1
- Sauber-backed Pourchaire completes first F1 test with Alfa Romeo