During Friday night’s WWE SmackDown broadcast, Alexa Bliss faced off against Lacey Evans but became “possessed” by “The Fiend” during the middle of the match. The WWE announcers noted that Bliss was looking “off” during the match and at one point, The Fiend’s music and lighting hit. When the lights came back on, Bliss was possessed and assaulted Evans. You can check out some highlights from the match below:
WWE posted the following video, showing some highlights from the Jeff Hardy vs. AJ Styles vs. Sami Zayn Triple Threat Match on SmackDown. This was a preview of their Undisputed Intercontinental Championship Ladder Match at Clash of Champions this Sunday:
- MLB Power Rankings: Who passed the Dodgers for our No. 1 spot?
- PHOTO: WWE Releases Special Poster For Top WrestleMania Backlash Match
- Steve Austin Gives His Thoughts On Triple H
- Sportsnet announces Stanley Cup Playoffs first round broadcast schedule
- Johnny Bananas Offers His ‘Celebrity Sleepover’ Nutrition Tips
- Joey Logano’s crew chief suspended after Goodyear 400
- Stanley Cup Playoffs Power Rankings: Contender or pretender?
- Ferguson: When draft classes collide
- Mercedes: Hamilton would’ve passed Verstappen without second pit stop
- ‘He’s so fun to watch’: Yankees’ Cole shows he’s an ace for the ages