A report from Pwinsider has stated that Alberto El Patron’s sexual assault trial will start on Monday. El Patron’s trial was originally set to begin in January of this year but has been delayed on numerous occasions.
El Patron is being charged on five separate counts. Four of which are sexual assault, and the fifth is for aggravated kidnapping. The accuser stated that El Patron had forced her to “wear a dress and dance for him” before he then violently sexually assaulted her for a period of 16 hours. She stated that El Patron said she would, “take her son and drop him in the middle of the road” if she did not stop crying from the assault. The following day, the accuser would go to the police station, where the responding officer noted she had bruises on her arms, legs, face and neck.
El Patron has denied all these allegations on multiple occasions, even as recently as last month. However, if he is convicted he could potentially face life in prison. The trial will take place in San Antonio, Texas.
You can keep up with all your wrestling news including any updates on Alberto El Patron’s trial, when it starts here on eWrestlingNews.
- Virginia vs Miami Prediction, Game Preview
- Umpire explains wild play in 9th in Cards-Cubs
- Matthew Tkachuk hopes to return to top form for Flames
- Big E. Comments On Competition Forcing WWE To Step Up Their Game, More
- Jeff Jarrett Comments On TNA Wrestling Going Head-To-Head With WWE RAW, More
- Think, Know, Believe After Week 4: College Football Daily Cavalcade
- Start vs. Sit: Building around a solid running game
- Try These 7 Essential Tips To Run A Smarter Marathon
- Morgan Rielly condemns Denyskin’s racist taunt: ‘There has to be action’
- With AL Central crown in hand, the real challenge begins for Tony La Russa and the White Sox