As many of you know by now, Alberto Del Rio was indicted by a grand jury in Texas for aggravated kidnapping and sexual assault in October after being arrested back in May of 2020. Now, the woman who made the accusations against him has issued an apology.
The woman took to Instagram and apologized to “the Rodriguez del Rio family for damages caused by my mistakes.”
Del Rio’s brother, Hijo De Dos Caras, sent out the following statement (translated by Google Spanish):
“Well gang, as everyone knows the truth always falls under its own weight. After so many and so many months, finally the garbage person who accused my brother of something totally false spoke with the truth admitting her lie and, although she apologized in such a mean way, after all that she caused my brother already My family both personally and professionally, I hope it serves so that those people who destroyed my carnal open their eyes and so that those people who supported him and did not turn their back on him do justice because in the end he, like many other celebrities, was the victim of a advantageous and greedy person like so many who abuse the reflectors and try to profit at the cost of whatever … The truth will set you free.”
Del Rio’s criminal trial is still set for January 25th, 2021.
- Mets ace deGrom now betting favorite for NL MVP
- Glasnow set for MRI on elbow after early exit
- X44’s Gutiérrez wins Rally Kazakhstan despite fracturing back
- Nissany gets French GP practice outing
- John Cena on the Biggest Lesson He’s Learnt From Vince McMahon
- Golden Knights providing the template for what wins in 2021’s NHL
- Canadiens’ Game 1 loss exposes problem Montreal faces without Petry
- Michigan State Spartans: CFN College Football Preview 2021
- Alexa Bliss Has Plans For Reginald, RAW Talk Segment & More
- Maddon OK if Ohtani chooses to hit, pitch in ASG