As many of you know by now, Alberto Del Rio was indicted by a grand jury in Texas for aggravated kidnapping and sexual assault in October after being arrested back in May of 2020. Now, the woman who made the accusations against him has issued an apology.
The woman took to Instagram and apologized to “the Rodriguez del Rio family for damages caused by my mistakes.”
Del Rio’s brother, Hijo De Dos Caras, sent out the following statement (translated by Google Spanish):
“Well gang, as everyone knows the truth always falls under its own weight. After so many and so many months, finally the garbage person who accused my brother of something totally false spoke with the truth admitting her lie and, although she apologized in such a mean way, after all that she caused my brother already My family both personally and professionally, I hope it serves so that those people who destroyed my carnal open their eyes and so that those people who supported him and did not turn their back on him do justice because in the end he, like many other celebrities, was the victim of a advantageous and greedy person like so many who abuse the reflectors and try to profit at the cost of whatever … The truth will set you free.”
Del Rio’s criminal trial is still set for January 25th, 2021.
- Bagnaia sure Quartararo “will be back and strong”
- Perez on top as track limits thwart Verstappen, Hamilton
- Washington vs Green Bay Prediction, Game Preview
- Mercedes ‘lost some ground’ after strong start at COTA
- Zarco tops wet Misano FP3 as Quartararo, Bagnaia to contest Q1
- Love them or hate them, the Astros are really this good
- West Virginia vs TCU Prediction, Game Preview
- San Diego State vs Air Force Prediction, Game Preview
- New Mexico vs Wyoming Prediction, Game Preview
- NC State vs Miami Prediction, Game Preview