WWE NXT Superstar Adam Cole reacted to the possibility of a future match (and storyline) between he and “The Rated R Superstar” Edge that could happen over the course of 2021.
Triple H held a media conference call this afternoon and spoke about Edge’s desire to work with the younger talent. Triple H said he couldn’t rule out the off chance that Edge could challenge for the NXT World Championship at WrestleMania 37, or the chances of Edge coming to NXT regardless of what does happen after WrestleMania.
Having said that, a fan tweeted about the idea of a match between Adam Cole and Edge. Cole replied with the following:
— Adam Cole (@AdamColePro) February 12, 2021
- Chris Jericho Injured During Blood & Guts Match, Status For AEW’s Double or Nothing
- The Updated Card For Impact Wrestling’s Under Siege PPV Event
- Pac-12 Expansion: What Schools Should The Conference Target?
- Landry: Anti-rouge? Maybe you’ve missed the point
- Brawn expects field to spread under new 2022 regulations
- Argos land three 2021 picks, one from 2020 class
- Kentucky Wildcats: CFN College Football Preview 2021
- MLB Power Rankings: Who passed the Dodgers for our No. 1 spot?
- PHOTO: WWE Releases Special Poster For Top WrestleMania Backlash Match
- Steve Austin Gives His Thoughts On Triple H