WWE has announced a pre-show match for tomorrow night’s NXT TakeOver: Stand & Deliver event, as Zoey Stark vs. Toni Storm will take place.
You can check out the official announcement below:
Zoey Stark vs. Toni Storm (Night 1 Pre-Show)
Zoey Stark has quickly turned heads since her arrival in NXT, showing she’s more than capable of competing with the black-and-gold brand’s elite. But she still seeks a breakthrough victory.
Stark will aim for that signature win against Toni Storm on the Pre-Show for Night 1 of NXT TakeOver: Stand & Deliver, this Wednesday night at 7/6 C, streaming exclusively on Peacock in the U.S. and on WWE Network elsewhere.
Hardly looking the part of a black-and-gold brand rookie, Stark has pushed the likes of NXT Women’s Champion Io Shirai, Raquel González and Dakota Kai to their limits in impressive showings.
Meanwhile, Storm represents anything but a drop-off in competition. A victory against Storm — the second-ever NXT United Kingdom Women’s Champion — would be a huge feather in Stark’s cap. Can she pull off the upset?
Tune in for Night 1 of NXT TakeOver: Stand & Deliver this Wednesday at 8/7 C on USA Network and simulcast on Peacock in the U.S. and WWE Network elsewhere, and don’t miss Night 2 on Thursday at 8/7 C streaming exclusively on Peacock in the U.S. and on WWE Network.
- Josh Anderson delivers playoff-type effort at crucial time for Canadiens
- Oilers get taste of playoff hockey in hard-fought Canadiens series
- How hot are the A’s? With an improbable 11th straight win, let’s say they’re sizzling
- Seth Rollins’ Reacts To Fan Poll On Twitter With Roman Reigns
- Jon Moxley & Eddie Kingston Crash Into The Elite’s Hangout, Darby Allin vs. Jungle Boy
- Padres’ Lamet exits early, set for MRI on forearm
- Texas Tech Red Raiders: CFN College Football Preview 2021
- The Waggle Extra: Ambrosie & taking the field in 2021
- Back 2 Basics: Learning the Landmine Row
- WWE NXT Viewership For 4/20/21