WWE has announced the first qualifiers for Survivor Series, a Moment of Bliss segment and more for tonight’s episode of Raw. The company has announced three qualifying matches for the RAW Survivor Series team in Jeff Hardy vs. AJ Styles, Keith Lee vs. Elias, and Matt Riddle vs. Sheamus.
WWE Champion Randy Orton will appear on A Moment of Bliss with Alexa Bliss to discuss his WWE Championship win, while Drew McIntyre will open the show to discuss his losing to Orton.
Monday Night RAW airs tonight from the ThunderDome at the Amway Center in Orlando, Florida.
- Brewers’ Yelich lands on IL with lower back strain
- Braves’ Kazmar plays in first MLB game since ’08
- Acosta prevails over Foggia to win Portuguese Moto3 encounter at the death
- Formula 1 announces 10-year Miami Grand Prix deal
- 2022 NFL Draft: Top 32 Pro Prospects First Look
- Oilers’ growth an extension of McDavid, Draisaitl’s own on-ice transformation
- The Rock & His Wife Purchase New Multi-Million Dollar Mansion
- Sami Zayn Reveals New T-Shirt For Charity, ROH’s 500th Episode & More
- Twins-Angels games PPD due to COVID concerns
- DeGrom strikes out 9 in row, 14 in all, in win