Simon Jordan sends message to Leeds United fans after Crystal Palace result – originally posted on Sportslens.com
Former Crystal Palace owner Simon Jordan has reminded Leeds United fans on Twitter what he recently said about their team and head coach Marcelo Bielsa.
The former Palace owner added that he was not surprised to see the Whites suffer a heavy defeat to Leicester City in the Premier League.
Last Monday, Leeds went down 4-1 to Leicester at Elland Road in the league.
Jordan has now taken to Twitter to remind Leeds fans what he said about the team following the West Yorkshire club’s defeat at the hands of Palace on Saturday afternoon.
Leeds, who won automatic promotion from the Championship at the end of last season, lost 4-1 to Palace away from home at Selhurst Park in London in the league.
— Simon Jordan (@Sjopinion10) November 7, 2020
Give Marcelo Bielsa some credit
Bielsa is a very good manager who is already a legend at Leeds, having guided the team back to the Premier League after 16 years away from the top flight of English football.
It must be noted that the current Leeds team is not exactly brimming with world-class players and are not going to challenge for the European places.
The Whites’ main objective this season is likely to be to avoid relegation, and given their performances against Manchester City, Liverpool and Aston Villa, the fans should be optimistic.
Bielsa has improved a lot of the players during his time at Leeds, such as Kalvin Phillips and Liam Cooper, and the Argentine will find a way to avoid another scenario where his side concede four goals in a match.
- ‘The Real Deal’ Chris Cormier Tells All On ‘Monday Night Muscle’
- Alpine A521 to debut at Silverstone filming day
- Mercedes won’t yet ‘flirt’ with other drivers for 2022
- Lineup For Tonight’s Episode Of AEW Dark
- NHL’s four most surprising teams of 2021 and what makes them tick
- Catching On: Receivers could benefit from change of scenery
- Oilers find out exactly where they stand after another shutout loss to Leafs
- Alexa Bliss Continues To Taunt Randy Orton On Monday’s RAW
- ‘Bubble Demko’ returns as Canucks earn one of their finest wins of the season
- Bobby Lashley Wins The WWE Championship On RAW