Wolves are interested in signing the Angers defender Rayan Ait Nouri this summer.
As per Le 10 Sport, Barcelona and Bayer Leverkusen are keen on the young full-back as well and it will be interesting to see if the Premier League club comes forward with an official bid in the coming weeks.
Apparently, the German outfit have already made their move to sign Nouri.
The Frenchman is valued at €20m (£18.2m) and Wolves can certainly afford that after the sales of Doherty and Jota.
Rayan Ait Nouri is a talented young player with a big future. He could be a solid long-term investment for the Premier League club.
Wolves have done well to develop talented young players over the last few years and they could do wonders with someone of Nouri’s potential.
Nuno is a fantastic coach and he could the young defender fulfil his potential at Molineux.
It will be interesting to see if they can agree on a fee with Angers before the window closes.
They must act quickly if they want to fend off the competition from the likes of Barcelona.
Wolves have an ambitious project and therefore they should not have any problems convincing the defender to join the club this summer.
- Live: Watch Aston Martin unveil its 2021 F1 car
- Technical Insight: A complete analysis of the launch-spec Mercedes W12
- The Rock Calls Vince McMahon A Father Figure, Praises Randy Savage
- Ducharme’s fingerprints all over Canadiens’ skid-snapping win vs. Senators
- The Wrestling World Reacts To Bobby Lashley’s WWE Championship Victory
- Report – WWE NXT Moving To Tuesday Nights On 4/13
- Rapper Bow Wow & T-BAR Continue Their Twitter Feud, Big E. & Liv Morgan React
- 31 Thoughts: Why NHL is exploring the NBA Top Shot trend
- How salary-cap unicorns Thornton, Spezza have revitalized Leafs’ depth
- Cauz: Discovering football gems while re-watching the 1954 Grey Cup