West Ham are interested in signing the Valencia defender Mouctar Diakhaby.
The Hammers have been linked with quite a few defenders this summer and it will be interesting to see if they come forward with a concrete offer for Diakhaby in the coming hours.
With just three days left in the window, West Ham will have to act quickly if they want to sign him.
Both clubs need defensive quality and Diakhaby would be a superb signing for them. West Ham are probably a better project and they have a greater chance of staying in the Premier League at the end of this season. Therefore, the player could be tempted to snub Fulham.
Apparently, Valencia are looking for a fee of around €20m this summer.
The asking price seems reasonable and West Ham should be able to pay that for a player of Diakhaby’s quality.
The 24-year-old has the quality to succeed in English football and he is at an age where he is likely to improve further with experience and coaching.
- Backstage Note On El Australiano Nearly Signing With AEW
- Backstage Note On WWE’s Booking Plans For WrestleMania 37
- UConn vs Creighton Prediction, College Basketball Game Preview
- Tributes to a legend: Baseball world and beyond honors Aaron
- From the Negro Leagues to home run king: Hank Aaron’s legacy extends far past baseball
- Morris: Wall looking forward to new season and beyond
- Michigan vs Purdue Prediction, College Basketball Game Preview
- Analyzing what led to Pierre-Luc Dubois’ benching by John Tortorella
- Big 12 Football Rankings: CFN 2021 Pre-Spring
- Leader Evans under attack from Rallye Monte-Carlo master Ogier