The domestic transfer window is open until the 16th of October and West Ham will be looking to add some defensive depth to their squad in the next few days.
The Hammers need to sign a quality partner for Issa Diop and it will be interesting to see who comes in before the window closes. They have been linked with the likes of Dawson and Ryan Manning from the championship as well.
Bournemouth have been relegated to the Championship but Steve Cook has proven himself to be a quality Premier League defender and he would be a smart signing for the Hammers. He deserves to play top-flight football and the player is likely to be tempted if West Ham come calling with a concrete offer.
The 29-year-old has considerable Premier League experience and he should be able to settle in quickly and make an immediate impact.
The Hammers needs to tighten up at the back if they want to secure a respectable finish in the Premier League this year and signing a quality centre back should be their top priority now.
- Bagnaia sure Quartararo “will be back and strong”
- Perez on top as track limits thwart Verstappen, Hamilton
- Washington vs Green Bay Prediction, Game Preview
- Mercedes ‘lost some ground’ after strong start at COTA
- Zarco tops wet Misano FP3 as Quartararo, Bagnaia to contest Q1
- Love them or hate them, the Astros are really this good
- West Virginia vs TCU Prediction, Game Preview
- San Diego State vs Air Force Prediction, Game Preview
- New Mexico vs Wyoming Prediction, Game Preview
- NC State vs Miami Prediction, Game Preview