The Hammers could face competition from fellow Premier League rivals Aston Villa this summer.
Abraham, who scored 18 goals in 47 Chelsea appearances last term, fell out of Frank Lampard’s starting line-up towards the end of last season behind Olivier Giroud.
The 22-year-old could further drop down the pecking order behind Timo Werner who joined this summer on a big-money deal from RB Leipzig.
The England international striker has only managed just 11 minutes of Premier League action this season.
He started against Barnsley in the Carabao Cup in which he netted his first goal of the season. He provided two assists, with Kai Havertz scoring a hat-trick.
Villa enquired about signing Abraham earlier this summer, but probably their interest has died down following the arrival of Ollie Watkins from Brentford.
West Ham need a solid striker, and Abraham could be a good option for the Hammers. Abraham scored 26 goals while on loan at Villa during 2018-19, and Dean Smith described him as one “hell of a talent.”
The Hammers fear that Chelsea may use this opportunity to negotiate a deal for Declan Rice who is Frank Lampard’s next major target.
- Max Caster Disses Opponents in Revolution ‘Ladder Match’ Music Video
- Applying Pressure: Argos changing defensive identity with FA moves
- Quartararo and Yamaha top final day of first Qatar MotoGP test
- ‘Foolhardy’ to ignore Alpine, Ferrari threat – Aston Martin
- World Championship Match Announced For ROH 19th Anniversary Show
- Jets Mailbag: Should Winnipeg sell high on Paul Stastny?
- Which CFL records could live forever?
- Flames start hot, burn out vs. Oilers as new coach Sutter watches from afar
- Oilers fought, scored their way out of slump in comeback win vs. Flames
- Miller plays finest game to drive Canucks’ comeback win over Maple Leafs