As per Daily Star, the Hammers want to sign the versatile Championship player who can play in the midfield as well as a left-back.
Apparently, the Premier League side are considering a £5m move for the player and it will be interesting to see if they can agree on a deal with QPR in the coming days.
The domestic transfer window closes on the 16th of October and West Ham will have to sign a few players before that. They have done well to get rid of some of their fringe players like Wilshere and Anderson.
West Ham need to improve their defensive options and they have been linked with quite a few defenders this summer. They must look to tighten up at the back and signing a quality player would certainly help them.
Manning could be the ideal option for them as the 24-year-old would compete with Cresswell for the starting berth. The extra competition will help the players improve. Alternatively, he could play as a winger if needed.
- Brewers’ Yelich lands on IL with lower back strain
- Braves’ Kazmar plays in first MLB game since ’08
- Acosta prevails over Foggia to win Portuguese Moto3 encounter at the death
- Formula 1 announces 10-year Miami Grand Prix deal
- 2022 NFL Draft: Top 32 Pro Prospects First Look
- Oilers’ growth an extension of McDavid, Draisaitl’s own on-ice transformation
- The Rock & His Wife Purchase New Multi-Million Dollar Mansion
- Sami Zayn Reveals New T-Shirt For Charity, ROH’s 500th Episode & More
- Twins-Angels games PPD due to COVID concerns
- DeGrom strikes out 9 in row, 14 in all, in win