Tottenham are hoping to sign Joe Rodon from Swansea this summer.
Apparently, the Premier League side are ready to submit a £13 million offer for the Championship defender and it will be interesting to see if Swansea are willing to sanction his departure this late in the window. Swansea will struggle to replace him properly with so little time left.
Swansea value the player at around £15 million.
Rodon is one of the most talented young defenders in the country right now and he could prove to be a quality long-term investment from Tottenham.
The London club have lost Jan Vertonghen this summer and they need to bring in a quality replacement. Although the Swansea defender is not quite at the Belgian’s level yet, he has the potential to develop into a quality player in future.
If Tottenham manage to sign him for £13 million it would be a superb bargain for them.
It will be interesting to see if they can fend off the competition from West Ham United & sign Rodon in the next few days.
- Detroit Lions vs Atlanta Falcons Prediction, Game Preview
- NFL Predictions, Schedule, Game Previews, Lines, TV: Week 7
- Bills’ Knox tests positive; 3 other TEs put on list
- Mir hoping for “higher” temperatures in Alcaniz GP following soft tyre struggles
- The Rays are down only 2-1 in this World Series. Here’s why it feels a whole lot worse
- World Series Daily: Will Julio Urias, Dodgers push Rays to brink in Game 4?
- Mercedes would support engine freeze to aid Red Bull
- Paul Heyman Comments On Roman Reigns, Says He’s A “Roman Reigns Guy”
- New Le Dinner Debonair T-Shirt Revealed By Chris Jericho
- Catch up on the first six episodes of Remote Reunion