Tottenham are hoping to sign Joe Rodon from Swansea this summer.
Apparently, the Premier League side are ready to submit a £13 million offer for the Championship defender and it will be interesting to see if Swansea are willing to sanction his departure this late in the window. Swansea will struggle to replace him properly with so little time left.
Swansea value the player at around £15 million.
Rodon is one of the most talented young defenders in the country right now and he could prove to be a quality long-term investment from Tottenham.
The London club have lost Jan Vertonghen this summer and they need to bring in a quality replacement. Although the Swansea defender is not quite at the Belgian’s level yet, he has the potential to develop into a quality player in future.
If Tottenham manage to sign him for £13 million it would be a superb bargain for them.
It will be interesting to see if they can fend off the competition from West Ham United & sign Rodon in the next few days.
- Live: Watch Aston Martin unveil its 2021 F1 car
- Technical Insight: A complete analysis of the launch-spec Mercedes W12
- The Rock Calls Vince McMahon A Father Figure, Praises Randy Savage
- Ducharme’s fingerprints all over Canadiens’ skid-snapping win vs. Senators
- The Wrestling World Reacts To Bobby Lashley’s WWE Championship Victory
- Report – WWE NXT Moving To Tuesday Nights On 4/13
- Rapper Bow Wow & T-BAR Continue Their Twitter Feud, Big E. & Liv Morgan React
- 31 Thoughts: Why NHL is exploring the NBA Top Shot trend
- How salary-cap unicorns Thornton, Spezza have revitalized Leafs’ depth
- Cauz: Discovering football gems while re-watching the 1954 Grey Cup