According to Sky Sports (Transfer Live blog, 8:28pm, 28 September), Tottenham Hotspur are interested in signing Antonio Rudiger from Chelsea in the summer transfer window.
It has been reported that Rudiger will consider a loan move away from Chelsea this summer for regular first-team football.
The Germany international central defender has been considering his future at the Blues, with the players yet to make an appearances for Frank Lampard’s side this season, it has been claimed.
How Antonio Rudiger has fared at Chelsea
In 2018-19, the Germany international played 33 Premier League matches and four times in the Champions League, while last season, he made 19 starts in the league and played just 180 minutes in the Champions League, according to WhoScored.
Leaving Chelsea for Tottenham Hotspur this summer
Both Tottenham and Chelsea are aiming to finish in the top four of the Premier League table this season, and it is unlikely that the Blues would let the defender leave for Spurs and strengthen them.
- Dodgers see ‘aggressive’ deadline plan bear fruit
- Sources: Rays ace Glasnow facing Tommy John
- Mark Henry Comments On Vince McMahon Nearly Firing Owen Hart For A Prank
- Booker T Reveals What Other Wrestlers Can Learn From Nick Gage, More
- Ferguson: Landing spots for surprise cuts
- Nannini clinches maiden F3 win in Hungary
- Verstappen condemns boos directed at Hamilton from Hungary crowd
- New Jersey, Who Dis?: REDBLACKS unveil new threads
- Nick Ritchie should vie for top-six role with Maple Leafs
- Maple Leafs’ signing of Ondrej Kase comes with risk