According to Sky Sports (Transfer Live blog, 8:28pm, 28 September), Tottenham Hotspur are interested in signing Antonio Rudiger from Chelsea in the summer transfer window.
It has been reported that Rudiger will consider a loan move away from Chelsea this summer for regular first-team football.
The Germany international central defender has been considering his future at the Blues, with the players yet to make an appearances for Frank Lampard’s side this season, it has been claimed.
How Antonio Rudiger has fared at Chelsea
In 2018-19, the Germany international played 33 Premier League matches and four times in the Champions League, while last season, he made 19 starts in the league and played just 180 minutes in the Champions League, according to WhoScored.
Leaving Chelsea for Tottenham Hotspur this summer
Both Tottenham and Chelsea are aiming to finish in the top four of the Premier League table this season, and it is unlikely that the Blues would let the defender leave for Spurs and strengthen them.
- Ric Flair & Tony Schiavone Pay Tribute To The Late Jim Crockett Jr.
- PHOTOS: Parker Boudreaux Training With Eva Marie
- O’Leary: Bruno Labelle is ready for his pro future
- Vettel gets first Aston Martin run at Silverstone shakedown
- Bahrain GP open to vaccinated, Covid-19 recovered fans
- NHL Power Rankings: Time To Step Up Edition
- Hurry Hard: Building a perfect CFL curling team
- Brad Treliving laments ‘inconsistent’ Flames amid trying season
- Feature: Mr. Le Mans opens up – Tom Kristensen on his book, career and ‘Le Mans superstition’
- Aitken stays on as Williams reserve driver for 2021