Southampton are keen on signing the Toulouse midfielder Ibrahim Sangare this summer.
Apparently, the Saints have been tracking the Ivory Coast midfielder for a while now.
Sangare is highly rated in France and despite Toulouse’ relegation, he managed to impress in Ligue 1 last season. He could prove to be a quality signing for the Saints.
As per reports, the player could be available for a fee of around £7 million because of his contract situation. He has just nine months left on his deal with the French outfit and they cannot afford to lose him for free next summer.
Selling him for a reasonable price now would be the smart move.
The 22-year-old defensive midfielder will add some protection for the back four and allow the creative players to operate with more freedom. Furthermore, Hasenhuttl could groom the young midfielder into a top-class player with his coaching.
The German manager has done well to improve his players a lot over the past year and he could work wonders with a talent like Sangare.
- Marc-Andre Fleury informs Blackhawks he will play next season
- Rays prospect Baz to start vs. Japan at Games
- La Russa: No ‘closers controversy’ for White Sox
- Top AEW Wrestler No Longer Scheduled To Work All Out
- Bray Wyatt Was Recently Cleared By WWE Before They Released Him
- Talking dollars and social sense w/ Courtney Stephen
- Hungarian GP halted after Bottas triggers first-lap chaos
- Evander Kane denies gambling allegations, will cooperate with investigation
- Hauger supreme in wet F3 race in Hungary
- College Football Conference Rankings Power Five: 21 For 2021 Preview