Southampton are keen on signing the Toulouse midfielder Ibrahim Sangare this summer.
Apparently, the Saints have been tracking the Ivory Coast midfielder for a while now.
Sangare is highly rated in France and despite Toulouse’ relegation, he managed to impress in Ligue 1 last season. He could prove to be a quality signing for the Saints.
As per reports, the player could be available for a fee of around £7 million because of his contract situation. He has just nine months left on his deal with the French outfit and they cannot afford to lose him for free next summer.
Selling him for a reasonable price now would be the smart move.
The 22-year-old defensive midfielder will add some protection for the back four and allow the creative players to operate with more freedom. Furthermore, Hasenhuttl could groom the young midfielder into a top-class player with his coaching.
The German manager has done well to improve his players a lot over the past year and he could work wonders with a talent like Sangare.
- Passan: Game 3 win proof Walker Buehler is baseball’s reigning October ace
- IMSA sets LMP3 driver line-up rules ahead of 2021 debut
- Bottas completes practice sweep as Gasly impresses
- Adrian raves about Liverpool teammate Fabinho
- Green Bay Packers vs Houston Texans Prediction, Game Preview
- Seattle Seahawks vs Arizona Cardinals Prediction, Game Preview
- Bucs DT knew of deal before playing with Jets
- Big weekend for Juventus and AC Milan in Serie A title race
- Bucs adding Antonio Brown all about maximizing Tom Brady’s window
- Bayley Claims Advertisement For Her Match With Sasha Is “False Advertisement”