According to TEAMtalk, Everton forward Theo Walcott has been offered to Newcastle United and Southampton.
The report has claimed that intermediaries have spoken to Newcastle and Fulham, while Southampton have also been asked if they would like to sign the 31-year-old England international forward.
Should Theo Walcott leave Everton?
Walcott has not been able to make a huge impact at Everton, and given that he is 31 years of age, the Toffees may be looking at someone else to fill his role in the team.
Newcastle and Southampton are established clubs in the Premier League, and Walcott started his career at the Saints.
It would make sense for the England international to find a club where he would play regular first-team football.
Walcott remains a player capable of playing at the highest level, and for clubs such as Newcastle and Southampton who would be pushing for the top 10 in the Premier League table this season, he would be a good addition.
- Iowa vs Indiana Prediction, College Basketball Game Preview
- Ticats sign eight members of 2020 draft class
- Stamps sign six 2020 CFL Draft picks
- 5 Biggest Off-Field Things That Matter: College Football Cavalcade
- NWHL 2021 Season Preview: Boston seeks title, Toronto expansion arrives
- Prospects News & Rumors: Safonov, Coronato & Sebrango
- Sources: Castro rejoins Astros for 2 years, $7M
- CFL.ca’s top 30 pending free agents
- Menezes, Briscoe to join Glickenhaus Hypercar effort
- What pitching every fourth day would mean for Trevor Bauer and the team that signs him