According to TEAMtalk, Everton forward Theo Walcott has been offered to Newcastle United and Southampton.
The report has claimed that intermediaries have spoken to Newcastle and Fulham, while Southampton have also been asked if they would like to sign the 31-year-old England international forward.
Should Theo Walcott leave Everton?
Walcott has not been able to make a huge impact at Everton, and given that he is 31 years of age, the Toffees may be looking at someone else to fill his role in the team.
Newcastle and Southampton are established clubs in the Premier League, and Walcott started his career at the Saints.
It would make sense for the England international to find a club where he would play regular first-team football.
Walcott remains a player capable of playing at the highest level, and for clubs such as Newcastle and Southampton who would be pushing for the top 10 in the Premier League table this season, he would be a good addition.
- 2022 Cleeve Hurdle Tips, Predictions & Preview – No Opposing Champ at Cheltenham
- W Series to kick off eight-round 2022 season in Miami
- Ecuador vs Brazil prediction: World Cup qualifier betting tips, odds and free bet
- Jeddah to make minor tweaks for driver visibility
- Ichiro unanimous? A wait for Chase Utley? Predicting the next three Hall of Fame classes
- College Football Bowl Ties, Affiliations For Each Conference 2022-2023
- Johnny Gargano Reacts To His Name Being Chanted On AEW Dynamite
- AEW Dynamite News – Britt Baker Trashes Cleveland, Kris Statlander/Leyla Hirsch
- With a mix of old, new and borrowed tricks, the Flames make franchise history
- Winners, losers and fallout from the 2022 Baseball Hall of Fame election