According to TEAMtalk, Everton forward Theo Walcott has been offered to Newcastle United and Southampton.
The report has claimed that intermediaries have spoken to Newcastle and Fulham, while Southampton have also been asked if they would like to sign the 31-year-old England international forward.
Should Theo Walcott leave Everton?
Walcott has not been able to make a huge impact at Everton, and given that he is 31 years of age, the Toffees may be looking at someone else to fill his role in the team.
Newcastle and Southampton are established clubs in the Premier League, and Walcott started his career at the Saints.
It would make sense for the England international to find a club where he would play regular first-team football.
Walcott remains a player capable of playing at the highest level, and for clubs such as Newcastle and Southampton who would be pushing for the top 10 in the Premier League table this season, he would be a good addition.
- Indianapolis Colts vs Detroit Lions Prediction, Game Preview
- Cleveland Browns vs Las Vegas Raiders Prediction, Game Preview
- Eagles vs. Cowboys: How to watch, schedule, live stream info, game time, TV channel
- Sources: Rogue to sign Odoamne, promote Trymbi
- College Football Betting Advice, Final Thoughts: Week 9
- How to watch Bears vs. Saints: Live stream, TV channel, start time for Sunday’s NFL game
- Watch Seahawks vs. 49ers: How to live stream, TV channel, start time for Sunday’s NFL game
- Broncos vs. Chargers: How to watch live stream, TV channel, NFL start time
- Tigers name Hinch manager as suspension ends
- 2020-2021 College Football Playoff, Bowl Schedule