Juventus defender Daniele Rugani has been linked with a move away from the club this summer and it seems that Newcastle United could make their move for the 26-year-old soon.
It is evident that Newcastle need to add more defensive depth and Rugani could prove to be a quality addition. The Italian is highly talented but he needs to play more often in order to improve and fulfil his potential.
A move to Newcastle or West Ham could be ideal for the defender this summer.
It will be interesting to see if Juventus can agree on a deal with his suitors in the remaining days of the transfer window.
Valencia are keen on signing the defender on loan but it seems that the Italians would prefer a permanent sale.
If Newcastle can submit a reasonable offer, the deal might be possible.
The Magpies should not have any problems convincing the player. Rugani will get to play regularly at a high level and that could tempt him to make the move.
- Braves look to boost bullpen, bring back Greene
- DeGrom exits with side tightness, to have MRI
- Matt Hardy Responds To A Troll Fan, Paris De Silva Knocked Out, More
- News On Asuka, Jerry Lawler, Xavier Woods, Batista’s Most Dominant Wins, More
- Brad Keselowski’s crew chief sidelined for Goodyear 400 at Darlington
- Coyotes, head coach Rick Tocchet mutually agree to part ways
- TSN’s Lalji weighs present, future picks in CFL Draft
- Hamilton ‘learned more about Verstappen than any other race’
- Blue Jackets, John Tortorella mutually agree to part ways
- Rangers activate Davis, who started season on IL