The Red Devils have experienced a disappointing summer transfer window and they have recruited just one player in midfielder Donny van de Beek from Ajax.
The club are aiming to bolster their wide attacking options before the transfer window closes for international deals and it appears that Ocampos is on their radar.
The Argentina international only joined Sevilla from Marseille last summer and he had a superb debut season with 17 goals and five assists in all competitions.
Hence, he has reportedly caught the eye of the Red Devils and Sevilla seem open to selling him for a fee of around £36.2m (€40m) this summer.
Ocampos is capable of playing across the attack, but he has mostly featured in the wide attacking roles over the past few years.
He has the physique and aerial ability to suit the Premier League and could be a quality addition for United, who are on the hunt for a goal-scoring winger.
Aside from Ocampos, Borussia Dortmund’s Jadon Sancho and Barcelona’s Ousmane Dembele are also on the radar of the Red Devils.
Ocampos seems an ideal alternative to the duo and it remains to be seen whether United make a formal offer to land his signature in the coming days.
Stats from Transfermarkt.com
- PHOTO: WWE Releases Special Poster For Top WrestleMania Backlash Match
- Steve Austin Gives His Thoughts On Triple H
- Sportsnet announces Stanley Cup Playoffs first round broadcast schedule
- Johnny Bananas Offers His ‘Celebrity Sleepover’ Nutrition Tips
- Joey Logano’s crew chief suspended after Goodyear 400
- Stanley Cup Playoffs Power Rankings: Contender or pretender?
- Ferguson: When draft classes collide
- Mercedes: Hamilton would’ve passed Verstappen without second pit stop
- ‘He’s so fun to watch’: Yankees’ Cole shows he’s an ace for the ages
- Boone: Yankees have 7 COVID positives on staff