The 24-year-old has been linked with a move away from the London club this summer and it seems that he could end up at Old Trafford.
According to Sport1 (h/t Express), the transfer is close to completion and it could be announced in the next few days.
Manchester United are expected to pay £20 million plus bonuses for the versatile defender.
Ainsley Maitland-Niles can play as a fullback or as a winger and he could prove to be a useful squad option for Manchester United this season.
The Red Devils need to add more depth to their defensive areas and they have been linked with the likes of Alex Telles as well.
Ainsley Maitland-Niles is not a key player for Arsenal and he should look to join a club where he can play every week. If Manchester United cannot provide him with that opportunity, a move to Old Trafford wouldn’t make any sense for the player.
It will be interesting to see if he can force his way into the Manchester United starting lineup once the transfer goes through.
The defender is still quite young there is a lot of room for improvement. He has the potential to develop into a quality player for Manchester United in future.
- Maryland vs Kent State Prediction, Game Preview
- Iowa vs Colorado State Prediction, Game Preview
- TCU vs SMU Prediction, Game Preview
- Northwestern vs Ohio Prediction, Game Preview
- D-backs extend Lovullo despite 104-loss season
- Cards win 12th in row, longest streak since ’82
- Facing an uncertain future, key to Gaudreau’s present may be Monahan reunion
- PHOTO: Karrion Kross & Scarlett Get Engaged
- WWE Removes All References To Joe Gacy’s New Character After Mainstream Media Press
- Oilers try to quell drama of Archibald’s vaccine hesitancy as camp continues