French champions Paris Saint-Germain are reportedly considering making a move for Tottenham Hotspur midfielder Dele Alli this summer.
Alli’s future has come under speculation in the media after he was banished from the Spurs matchday squad in their previous two league matches.
In fact, according to reports from the Telegraph, Alli won’t be included in the Tottenham squad for their Carabao Cup clash against Chelsea.
The 24-year-old has been left bemused by the treatment from Jose Mourinho, although the Portuguese boss has stated that Alli remains a part of his plans.
The Telegraph recently claimed that the Ligue 1 champions firmly believe Alli has his heart set on a move to the French capital.
They are ‘increasingly confident’ that a deal can be agreed with Tottenham before the transfer deadline, and are now preparing a loan offer to sign him.
They will further look to make his move a permanent one with Mourinho open to letting the England star leave.
Alli has been one of the key players for Spurs since he joined from MK Dons. Mauricio Pochettino hailed him as an ‘amazing’ player, but it seems Levy has taken a frantic decision to let him go.
- Booker T Comments On Daniel Bryan & CM Punk Signing With AEW, Nash/Hall
- VIDEO: Watch This Week’s Episode Of AEW Dark
- Lions release DE Chris Casher
- Hughes to replace injured Frederick in Hungary at Carlin in FIA F3
- Lions’ o-line working to let Reilly, offence thrive
- Can Red Light Therapy Be the Recovery Tool You Need?
- Texas and Oklahoma Make Formal Request To SEC. This Will Be Fun: Daily Cavalcade
- Video: How do teams develop a Formula 1 car?
- Red Bull officially requests review of Hamilton’s Silverstone penalty
- Yankees deal 2 prospects for Pirates RHP Holmes