French champions Paris Saint-Germain are reportedly considering making a move for Tottenham Hotspur midfielder Dele Alli this summer.
Alli’s future has come under speculation in the media after he was banished from the Spurs matchday squad in their previous two league matches.
In fact, according to reports from the Telegraph, Alli won’t be included in the Tottenham squad for their Carabao Cup clash against Chelsea.
The 24-year-old has been left bemused by the treatment from Jose Mourinho, although the Portuguese boss has stated that Alli remains a part of his plans.
The Telegraph recently claimed that the Ligue 1 champions firmly believe Alli has his heart set on a move to the French capital.
They are ‘increasingly confident’ that a deal can be agreed with Tottenham before the transfer deadline, and are now preparing a loan offer to sign him.
They will further look to make his move a permanent one with Mourinho open to letting the England star leave.
Alli has been one of the key players for Spurs since he joined from MK Dons. Mauricio Pochettino hailed him as an ‘amazing’ player, but it seems Levy has taken a frantic decision to let him go.
- Wilson: AB has taken right steps, ‘been humbled’
- Best free throw shooters in men’s college basketball history
- Air Force vs San Jose State Prediction, Game Preview
- Boise State vs Utah State Prediction, Game Preview
- The five NFL teams that have seen their playoff chances drop most: Barnwell on what happened
- Flames’ focus on character and fit to build roster is evident
- Michael Jordan, Denny Hamlin’s new team has name, number
- Vettel wants to close Ferrari chapter ‘with dignity’
- Frank McAvennie suggests Danny Rose for West Ham United
- Backstage Notes On “Le Dinner Debonair” Segment With MJF & Chris Jericho